All data subjects whose personal data is collected, in line with the requirements of the GDPR.
2.1. The Data Protection Officer / GDPR Representative is responsible for ensuring that this notice is made available to data subjects prior to Drayton Tank & Accessories Ltd (otherwise referred to as ‘the company’) collecting/processing their personal data.
2.2. All Employees/Staff Members of the company who interact with data subjects are responsible for ensuring that this notice is drawn to the data subject’s attention and their consent to the processing of their data is secured.
3. Privacy notice
3.1. About Us
Our Data Protection Officer can be contacted directly here:
Tel: (0871 288 4213)
The personal data we would like to [collect from/process on] you is:
Personal data type: Source (where IPS obtained the personal data from if it has not been collected directly from you, the data subject. Note if the personal data has been accessed from publicly accessible sources):
Name, Address, Telephone Number (Inc. mobile), e-mail, postal address Directly from source – initial enquiry / account ap-plication form, BDM’s, Internal Sales, Supplier Leads / Referral.
The personal data we collect will be used for the following purposes:
- To assist with legitimate day to day business activities.
- To improve customer service – the information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to un-derstand how our Users as a group use our services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our website – We may use feedback you provide to improve our prod-ucts and services.
- To process payments – We may use the information Users provide about them-selves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquir-ies, questions, and/or other requests.
- Marketing Activities – Info on new products & services, handbook & exhibitions.
Our legal basis for processing for the personal data:
- Legitimate Business Interest
- Contractual Necessity
Any legitimate interests pursued by us, or third parties we use, are as follows:
By consenting to this privacy notice you are giving us permission to process your per-sonal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for the company to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
You may withdraw consent at any time by contacting the Data Protection Officer (DPO) by e-mail, (email@example.com).
The company will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent.
3.4. Retention period
The Company will process and store personal data until such time as withdrawal is re-quested or the subject data has left their employment and in line with the company’s data retention policy.
3.5. Your rights as a data subject
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
- Right of access – you can ask us what information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you can ask us to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you trans-ferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that the company refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined in clause 3.6 below.
All of the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved (as stated in 3.4 above) in the processing of your personal data.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by the company (or third parties as described in 3.4 above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and the companies Data Protection Officer / GDPR Representa-tive.
The details for each of these contacts are:
Supervisory authority contact details Data Protection Officer (DPO) contact details
Contact Name: Information Commissioner’s Office Data Protection Officer
Address line 1: 3 Crown House
Address line 2: Market Street
Address line 3: Penistone
Address line 4: Sheffield
Address line 5: S36 6BZ
Telephone: 0871 288 4213
3.7. Privacy statement
Read more about how and why we use your data on our web site www.ipsflowsystems.com or request a copy of our privacy document.
4. Online privacy statement
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as:
“any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data sub-ject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indi-rectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
How we use your information
This privacy notice tells you how we, Drayton Tank & Accessories Ltd, will collect and use your personal data, for example:
To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your cus-tomer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
To personalize user experience – We may use information in the aggregate to under-stand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
To improve our Site – We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
To process payments – We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this in-formation with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
[outline further information on services and activities that you collect personal data, for example: cookies, profiling, complaints, subscriptions, etc.)]
Why do we need to collect and store personal data?
In order for us to provide you with our products and services we need to collect per-sonal data for correspondence purposes and/or detailed service provision. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appro-priate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy.
In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes IPS Flow Systems would contact you for additional consent.
Will we share personal data with anyone else?
We may pass your personal data on to third-party service providers contracted to IPS Flow Systems in the course of dealing with you. Any third parties that we may share your data with are obliged to keep your details securely, and to use them only to fulfil the service they provide you on our behalf, for example, making deliveries. When they no longer need your data to fulfil this service, they will dispose of the details in line with company procedures. If we wish to pass your sensitive personal data onto a third par-ty we will only do so once we have obtained your consent, unless we are legally re-quired to do otherwise.
How will we use the personal data collected?
The company will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for long-er than is necessary. The company is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long cer-tain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
Under what circumstances will we contact you?
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
Can you find out the personal data that the organisation holds about you?
The company, at your request, can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If the company does hold personal data about you, you can re-quest the following information:
- Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
- Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
- The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
- If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of the company or a third par-ty, information about those interests.
- The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
- Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
- If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisa-tion, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
- How long the data will be stored.
- Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
- Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
- How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
- Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
- The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
What forms of ID will you need to provide in order to access this?
The company accepts the following forms of ID when information on your personal data is requested:
(Passport, driving license, birth certificate, utility bill (from last 3 months), etc.)
Contact details of the Data Protection Officer / GDPR Representative:
Data Protection Officer
Drayton Tank & Accessories Ltd
3 Crown House
0871 288 4213